"The desert bears only a scathing sun, and nothing more."
"What about mirages?"

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kicking Myself in The Ass.

Okay, enough with the goddang fricken stupid rip my hair out procrastination. I am so tired of saying and thinking and dreaming and hoping of doing all these great things and then never doing it because I'm a very lazy person. And that's that.

From this day forth, I promise myself not a day will go by where I do not write something. And I'm going to get back into writing more prose type things, because while my poetic writing has definately improved, my ability to create likeable characters and good scenes has gone down the crapper.

Yep, rant over. I'll have something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Write with our backs to the wind and our faces to the hard, bleaching sun."