"The desert bears only a scathing sun, and nothing more."
"What about mirages?"

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Days without the Internet.

Our internet was shut off for a few days. But it's back now. :)

I'm back in school for my grade twelve year, and we are now coming up on the end of the first week. Math is eh, Biology is eh, Art is AWESOME and English is EUPHORIC! I'm loving my English teacher Mr.Shamchuk right now. He is very easily the best teacher I've ever had for this course.

You can really tell when he talks that he loves literature and he loves poetry, you can hear it in the tremors of his voice and the way he skips around class and flings jokes every which way. I wonder if I love literature the same way.

Anyways, I'm sure I'll have some new poems to kick around soon enough, I'm really digging the idea of trying to write my own sonnet. Might be something interesting.

Till a later date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Write with our backs to the wind and our faces to the hard, bleaching sun."