"The desert bears only a scathing sun, and nothing more."
"What about mirages?"

Monday, September 13, 2010

So Far, So Good.

Today I had to take one of my earrings out. Just a few months ago, I had the conch of my left ear peirced and just last week, I started taking JuJitsu again. I got smashed in the face today, the ring cut my ear and got all bent and awkward. Oh well, I knew it was gonna happen sometime!

What else? School is harder than ever; I've got a full course load this semester, mostly thirty level classes. Math, Bio, Art, English. But amazingly, I seem to be keeping up. I haven't missed an assignment yet, I've done well on all the quizzes so far. I guess it is only like three weeks into the year. :)

I got to watch my boyfriend's band Great White Shark Fight play their first gig on friday, they opened for Amber Alert. I'll put some links at the end of this post. They did really well, better than I expected them to, and all in all the night was a ton of fun.

I think that's all for now, but I'll be sure to post some more poetry and possibly another piece of prose soon.

GWSF: http://www.myspace.com/greatwhitesharkfight
Amber Alert: http://www.myspace.com/theamberalertmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Write with our backs to the wind and our faces to the hard, bleaching sun."