"The desert bears only a scathing sun, and nothing more."
"What about mirages?"

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Reading Shakespeare is Good for The Soul.

Truly it is. Every year in english we read one of Shakespeare's more prominent works. Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth, Hamlet. It wasn't until I got into english 30 that I developed such an appreciation for these works, so much so that today I actually went out and bought a few copies of my own.

And now I can't wait to snuggle into bed and burry my nose in new paper and old words.

2 comments:

  1. http://jinglepoetry.blogspot.com/2010/10/poetry-potluck-natures-elements-air.html
    Greetings!
    I sincerely invite you to join us for a Monday Poetry Potluck party, bring in 1 to 3 poem treats to share via the link on the top! You could use an old poem.

    ReplyDelete

"Write with our backs to the wind and our faces to the hard, bleaching sun."