"The desert bears only a scathing sun, and nothing more."
"What about mirages?"

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Attention: Explosion of Heads Does Not Merit Extra Credits.

GAH!! This week will be the end of me, I swear. I have to do four final exams in three days, and that means cramming, cramming, cramming. Ugh, I hate studying.

I know that's bad of me to say, because in a few years I'll be in college and the workload that I have will mean nothing. It'll double, triple, probably quadruple in size! Then what? Well, I'm fucked.

So, this is sort of what this week from today looks like for me:

Wednesday, January 20th: European History Exam
Thursday, January 21st: Japanese 20, Science 20 Exams
Friday, January 22nd: Math 20 Applied Exam.

updating will become more frequent at the start of next semester, which is February 1st, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Write with our backs to the wind and our faces to the hard, bleaching sun."