"The desert bears only a scathing sun, and nothing more."
"What about mirages?"

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Good Morning!

Well, yesterday was my birthday. It still feels like today cause I haven't gone to sleep yet (it's very late at night), and I must say that despite my insistance that I did not want to be showered with gifts, affection, or offers to get 'smashed', it all happened and it was all enjoyable.

I'm excited to be moving towards the next step in my life, but also a little afraid of what that might all mean.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday man!
    the next and the next, always the next.
    the fun just doesn't stop. i laugh.

    ~robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday...a little late...but wishing you a wonderful year all the same.

    Most of all: Keep Writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A belated happy birthday to you, darlin! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

"Write with our backs to the wind and our faces to the hard, bleaching sun."