"The desert bears only a scathing sun, and nothing more."
"What about mirages?"

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rolling In The Deep.


- - -

So I'm back from a week of absence. The last little bit has just been crazy now that school is winding down. Tons of studying and preparing for graduation and then actually going to the ceremony. Just crazy. But a lot of fun as well! I don't normally revel in dressing up, but I really enjoyed my day of looking pretty and telling other people that they looked pretty and smiling for pictures and dancing and partying hard until the sun started peeking out from the mask of night. Maybe I'll post a picture for you all to see.

Anyways, just wanted to share this awesome music video. I was introduced to the song by a friend, who then asked me to accompany her for her final choir project. She suckered me in with the best friend thing, and now I'm learning it on the guitar, so it's all I've been listening to for the past few days. Post your thoughts about the video, I want to hear what you have to say about it.

5 comments:

  1. Adele is a powerful singer...dig the video too. It is artistic, and thus,rare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun time, with your future all spread out before you - enjoy it to the fullest, one day at a time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adele is a fine poet too. Her lyrics are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard this lady before JB. Great voice and song. The video is creative as well - especially for a tune becoming more mainstream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adele is a wonderful singer/songwriter. You might be interested in this article about her that was in Rolling Stone recently: http://tiny.cc/r7pa3

    Congrats on your graduation!

    ReplyDelete

"Write with our backs to the wind and our faces to the hard, bleaching sun."