"The desert bears only a scathing sun, and nothing more."
"What about mirages?"

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Smashing Pumpkins.


It's nothing new that I'm notoriously in love with the Smashing Pumpkins. Siamese Dream was the first cd I ever owned and it's been a love affair since day one. I swear I've listened to pretty much everything ever released by the Smashing Pumpkins (aside from perhaps some b sides, but who listens to those?!) so I'm stoked that they're going to be releasing their new album Oceania in July. In fact they posted all the tracks online, so I'm listening to it as I type:

http://www.spoceania.com/

I cannot wait to physically own this cd!

3 comments:

  1. One of the best bands of my lifetime. Take a look at some of the youtube vids about the new drummer. Jimmy Chamberlain has big shoes to fill.

    ReplyDelete

"Write with our backs to the wind and our faces to the hard, bleaching sun."