"The desert bears only a scathing sun, and nothing more."
"What about mirages?"

Monday, April 5, 2010

Lips - A Haiku

Chapstick glazed on lips,
red and blooming like roses,
eager to kiss you.

- - -

Yay, another Haiku! I'm really liking this whole structure thing. Like I've said before, it's nice to say a lot with a little.

I'd love to let the poem speak for itself, but I'm going to give my thoughts on it anyways.:P

This is what happens when you don't see your boyfriend more than two days in a row. Is that bad of me? I like him so much it's painful to be apart? Maybe that's a bit of an exageration, it's not painful. But it sure as hell isn't grandly fun either. Maybe I just hate being without other people? Guess that makes me sort of needy. Wow, am I ever good at finding flaws or what? Anyways, enjoi for now, cause there's more coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Write with our backs to the wind and our faces to the hard, bleaching sun."