"The desert bears only a scathing sun, and nothing more."
"What about mirages?"

Monday, May 3, 2010

Want S'more Cookies?

So, this evening, I decided I would get creative in the kitchen. I have invented the next drug, and it's more addictive than crack. Seriously.

Here is my recipe for S'more Cookies. Enjoy!

- - -

You will need:

- 3/4 cup of Splenda Sugar
- 3/4 cup of Icing Sugar
- 1 cup of Margarine
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups of Flour
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 3/4 teaspoon of Salt
- 2 cups of semi-sweet Chololate Chips
- 1 cup of Mini Marshmallows

And this is what you do:

1. Preheat oven to about 375 degrees.

2. Mix together Splenda sugar, icing sugar, margarine, vanilla, and eggs in a large bowl.

3. Add the flour, baking soda, and the salt. I use my hands to mix it all together, but an electric mixer will do the trick as well.

4. Stir in the chocolate chips and marshmallows, and keep kneading the dough until both are evenly through out.

5. Drop the dough into nice and relatively thick cookie-circles onto the cookie sheet (I use my hands for this). Putting tin foil down first will save you a lot of trouble later, because the marshmallows will melt and stick to the cookie sheet. Trust me, it's a bitch to try and get that off.

6. Bake for about 10-12 minutes. They should be just the lightest of gold on the top. The marshmallows will be all melted and oozing. If you hear sizzling, that's good.

7. Let them cool, and then indulge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Write with our backs to the wind and our faces to the hard, bleaching sun."