"The desert bears only a scathing sun, and nothing more."
"What about mirages?"

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Crappy Poetry For A Friend.

Hey you,
you're very tall
and you've got a lot of freckles,
pretty sea-colored eyes.
It must be nice
to mean the world
to so many people--
especially me.

Sometimes I feel exasperated
by your sharp wit.
But most times,
it's all a sense of awe.
The glowlight around you
is fuzzy and warm;
the best peach
you could ever eat.

I may not say it,
but I think you know it:

You are the better half
of my apple,
the cheese
of my macaroni,
the center
to my tasty ruhbarb pie.

Eat that,
you damn best friend.

- - -

Snap, here's some really shitty poetry. But at least it gets my point across. Enjoy, turdfaces! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Write with our backs to the wind and our faces to the hard, bleaching sun."