"The desert bears only a scathing sun, and nothing more."
"What about mirages?"

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Reasons Behind Skimpy Posting.

I actually do have a very good reason for not posting as often as I would like to. Seriously. Well, actually, I have two.

1. This is my better of the two. There's an award that I'd really love to win: The Isabel Miller Young Writers Award. I've been working really hard to come up with some strong piece to enter, and as far as writing goes, everything that is entered for the award cannot have been published elsewhere. A majority of my recent work has been holed away as possiblities for entrance.

2. This where I get to complain. Not many people actually read my blog. I think there are possibly one or two creepers that are frequent readers, so it's hard to keep up the work when your not obliged to. Honestly, that's fine by me. I started a blog with the intent to write more often, and that I have accomplished. Okay, I guess I'm not really complaining. :)

Anyways, as soon as I put my entries in for the award, posting will become more frequent.

Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Write with our backs to the wind and our faces to the hard, bleaching sun."