"The desert bears only a scathing sun, and nothing more."
"What about mirages?"

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Craving Sushi

Today has been a sushi craving type of day. I long to feel the sublte flavours of rice and fish melding together on my tongue, the satisfaction of knowing I've eaten something heathly AND delicious. :)

And it's all a coworkers' fault. She brought in some sushi she made at home. It was so fresh and tasty, I wanted to eat the whole box. So I decided I'd treat my brother and sister sushi tommorrow at the Tokyo Express, and then Ryan and I are going to try it ourselves at a later date.

That should be fun. And messy. And experimental. :)

Well, some new poetry should be up soon. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Write with our backs to the wind and our faces to the hard, bleaching sun."