"The desert bears only a scathing sun, and nothing more."
"What about mirages?"

Monday, March 7, 2011

Long Weekend.

It's been a long weekend for me. I've pretty much just been working, trying to make a few extra dollars here and there. I've also been trying to get back on top of my homework, which I've let slide the past few weeks. It's mostly all done now, just have to do some sudying for Japanese to put my mind at ease. Ooh, there was a rhyme there! :)

My youngest ferret, Jojo, is sick again. She's all conjested and coughing. Really lethargic too; she won't play with my other ferret Boxer at all. All she wants to do is sleep. I'm really worried about her, so another trip to the vet might be in order. This will be the second time within the span of a month. It's frustrating, because I feel like its my fault, and also scary, because if her cold progresses too far, she could die. I've just been trying to keep her as warm as possible until the clinic opens up on Monday.

Aside from that, really there's not too much else to talk about. I hope to be able to get some new writing up soon-- it's been too long a stetch without my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Write with our backs to the wind and our faces to the hard, bleaching sun."