"The desert bears only a scathing sun, and nothing more."
"What about mirages?"

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Broken Ties Leave Me Open to Discussion.

Well, since it's pretty much official now, I'll just come straight out and say it.

Mike and I have indeed broken up. It wasn't like a huge drama story, I didn't cry for days on end, nor am I/did I bash him and all his friends. No, it was quiet, mutual, and best of all, relatively painless. Most people will probably find out over Facebook.

I'm not saying that I'm happy about it. But I will say that I truly feel that it was the best thing that could happen. For both him and myself. No more worrying, no more fighting, no more misunderstandings, do nothings, or lonliness.

So, now that I'm single, I can focus on myself and what I need to do for a little while. Not that I don't already have my sights set on someone else. ;)

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Write with our backs to the wind and our faces to the hard, bleaching sun."