"The desert bears only a scathing sun, and nothing more."
"What about mirages?"

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Inhale, Exhale. Angst, Awaaaay!!

So I realize that the past few weeks most of my posts have been angry rants, more or less about my boyfriend, my life, and god knows what else I've found to cry about.

Let me just say this: I don't know what's going to happen yet. I feel like the only way to get through this whole thing is to think things through, calmly and rationally. I'm not going to make any brash moves, but that isn't to say that Michael and I won't break up. I want to say that it's all his fault, that he doesn't give me enough of himself, enough time, enough things.

But I know, and it's really deeply rooted in me, that everything that has led up to this point has been all my fault. But I'm not going to say I'm sorry, because I can't be sorry for who I am.

Anyways, enough of the pity party.

Sometime soon, probably after the Chirstmas Holiday, I'm going to put up some more prose. Looking back, I've realized that I haven't written too much lately, so I'm gonna hunker down and get to that. I can see my dream of becoming an accomplished writer, very slowly slipping out of sight. Sad face. So I gotta get back on track and keep up my writing.

So stay tuned for some actually decent prose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Write with our backs to the wind and our faces to the hard, bleaching sun."