"The desert bears only a scathing sun, and nothing more."
"What about mirages?"

Monday, March 22, 2010

Way Too Deep.

Feels like
the ground
has dropped out
from beneath me,
and the roof
has risen
so far above.
I'm falling in,
way too deep.
In ocean water
with you.

- - -

Yeah, and there's way more where this came from; I've got a whole page to put up before work. I had a big spark of inspiration in Social today, and I decided I was going to ignore the banter going on around me and just do what I do, and that's write. I even started to catch up in Art, and since we're starting a new unit in English tommorrow, I'll have lots of thing to bring up my mark with.

Who the hell am I talking to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Write with our backs to the wind and our faces to the hard, bleaching sun."