"The desert bears only a scathing sun, and nothing more."
"What about mirages?"

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Saying Stuff, like.... Uh.

You ever get that feeling that you have nothing to say? No voice, no opinion, no retort to that backhanded comment. Well, that's not me.

I've never really been at a loss for words. Ever. I don't think there has ever been a moment in my life that I haven't had something to say, or some opinion to give. Is that a bad thing? Maybe. I hope not.

Why am I writing when I have nothing to write about? Does a seventeen (almost)year old really have anything to say? Or are teenagers so caught up in all their glorious narcissism that we always have things to say, but nothing substantial or important to someone else.

Face it, kiddies. You blow half your brains out when you blow out the candles on your thirteenth birthday, and you don't get them back until you're at least thirty.

I guess this is sort of a waste of a post, because ironically, I have nothing to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Write with our backs to the wind and our faces to the hard, bleaching sun."