"The desert bears only a scathing sun, and nothing more."
"What about mirages?"

Sunday, November 21, 2010

One Crazy Weekend.

This weekend has been full of a lot of fun and a lot of craziness. On Friday I went to work five to nine, and then after that was the Grad Dance Marathon (you dance continuously for twelve hours to raise money for graduation) I was there from ten pm to seven in the morning. And then I had to go back to work for an eight hour shift (eight thirty to four thirty) and then I came home and just crashed. Really hard.

I slept eighteen glorious hours, and now I'm getting ready to go throwdown at Battleship's Ep release. I'm so stoked for it!

Thus is my excuse for not writing this weekend! Ta ta!

1 comment:

  1. Double shifting. Intense. Looking forward to future works JB.

    ReplyDelete

"Write with our backs to the wind and our faces to the hard, bleaching sun."